Final 1 bedroom furnished apartments in the tropical Amazon Resort, Jomtien bearch, Pattaya, Thailand Furnished tropical resort apartments. The Amazon Residence in Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, Thailand - HAS IT ALL !! Luxury apartments built around a tropical 4 level lagoon pool with waterfalls, jacuzzis and sand beach area and with on-site amenities and a short walk to the beach, shops, restaurants and bars.
- Superb quiet location
- Close to beach
- Furnished 1 bedroom apartments
- 4 level lagoon swimming pool with waterfalls, jacuzzis and sand beach area
- Tropical landscaped gardens
- Fully equipped gym
- Coffee shop/restaurant
- Reception desk and 24/7 security
- Close to local amenities
- Air-con throughout each apartment
- Private balcony or terrace
- Cleaning and laundry service
- Internet connection to every apartment
- Payment plan with 0% interest
- Completion in December 2014
THE AMAZON RESORT RESIDENCE:
A nice stroll off Jomtien Beach and next to Park Lane Resort, this development stands out with its original tropical features. For nature enthusiasts that won´t miss a modern and comfortable life style the Amazon Resort brings it all together. The Amazon Resort is being built on the great reputation of all the previous developments by this developer and especially those of Park Lane Jomtien Resort, Sunset Boulevard and Paradise Park, to name just a few. The Amazon will undoubtly become another great success for the discerning buyer in Thailand. Bringing you the opportunity to own a 1 bedroom furnished apartment that is only 800 metres from the beach, has full resort facilities on site and priced from only 1,510,500 Thai Baht.(This includes 5% of the list price).
The Amazon Resort provides luxury resort style living at its best, complete with all the amenities you would expect in a resort and only a stroll away from Jomtiens beautiful sandy beach and the vast array of restaurants, bars, attractions and nightlife Jomtien and Pattaya have to offer.
1 bedroom apartments will be fitted with a euro style kitchen including electric hob, extractor hood, fridge, cabinets and work surfaces as well as furnished with sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs, TV display unit and flat screen TV, bed, wardrobes and bedside tables. The fully tiled luxury bathrooms will come with hot shower systems and high quality sanitary ware.
- 50,000 Thai baht on reservation of a unit
- 25% payable on signing the Purchase Contract (minus the 50,000 Thai Baht already paid on reservation)
- 50% payable over the construction period at equal installments
- 25% payable on key handover - completion is scheduled for September 2015
- Located south of Pattaya and divided by Pratamanak Hill from the main part of the city, Jomtien Beach with its Palm Trees Boulevard and its fine sandy beaches stretches as far as your eyes can see.
- Jomtien is the place to have fun for family vacationers and water sports enthusiasts. It is foremost a residential area with a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops and is only 3km away of the centre of bustling Pattaya city.
- Pattaya has emerged as Thailand´s top beach resort and is climbing in status due to its range of luxurious lifestyle options, wide range of amenities, modern infrastructure and ideal location just 90 minutes from Bangkok´s International Airport.
- Being the centre of life for those working and living in the eastern Seaboard, due to tax incentives and deep sea ports having attractive automotive, petrochemical and other export related industries to the region. Today, Pattaya is the second largest contributor to the Thai GDP, with the country´s highest paid workers in need of a supporting service sector leading to local business registrations.
OTHER ASSOCIATED COSTS ON COMPLETION:
- Property Transfer Tax Fee – of 2% of the purchase price
- Annual Maintenance Fee – THB 39 per sq mtr per month, paid annually – approx THB 16,380 for a 1 bed unit
- A one off Sinking Fund payment – THB 600 per sq mtr – approx THB 21,000
- A one off Installation fee for Electric and Water meters – approx THB 7,000
ANNUAL ONGOING OUTGOINGS:
- Annual Maintenance fee of THB 39 per sq mtr per month (approx THB 16,380 per annum for a 1 bed unit)
- Electric and water consumption (if renting out unit then tenant is responsible for paying for electric and water used)
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVESTORS:
Current market conditions and new developments are signalling a wave of opportunities for investors in real estate in the Pattaya area. Pattaya has a booming real estate sector at all fronts, including industrial estate, shopping malls, hotels and residential properties. A boom in the luxury property market is being fuelled by sustainable economic expansion along the eastern seaboard, with Pattaya as the metropolis at the centre of this expansion.
Due to the location and facilities that The Amazon Residence will offer, the demand for holiday and long terms rentals will be outstanding and will offer those wishing to rent out their property long term an annual rental return of approx 12%.
As a foreign buyer, you have the choice to either purchase in a foreign name (i.e. your own name) or to purchase in a Thai Company name of which a Thai Company can be set up for you – please see brochure for further details on this. Thailand is expected to become the third largest economy in southeast asia. If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.